Mayer Antiques & Collectibles is a new online antique shop featuring various items that are handpicked by us for sale to the public using one of the most recognized and secure companies in online credit card processing: PayPal. We strive to present the most accurate photos and descriptions for each item, showing all unique features as well as blemishes and damages so that you will see exactly what you will get once the item gets to your door. The description and price that we write for each item are a result of research that we do using various internet sources, collectors and antiques dealers that we know, auction houses and estimators.
Our website operates under standard international copyright laws; any use of our images, texts and any other content by other parties without our prior written consent is an infringement of our copyright and will result in legal action. This includes use of our images for hard copy publication or any use on the World Wide Web.
All items are sold AS-IS and we do our best to describe each item in text and photos exactly as we see it.
- A refund will not be given if an item is presented in the website to be damaged in any way at the time of purchase.
- Refunds due to “change of heart” or due to other information that the client has not paid attention to on the website, before items have been shipped, will be given less all charges incurred by us (the seller) via PayPal fees (6% of total payments). If a courier and shipping were already paid for by us, no refund will be given.
- A refund will not be given if an item has been damaged by you while trying to repair it or you got someone else to repair it for you. Of course you have the right to do so since you own it but we can’t and won’t be responsible or liable for such repairs.
- If the item that you have ordered is not what you wanted once it has arrived because it is not the right color, size, etc. as you have seen online or envisioned once in your home, you need to inform us as soon as possible and no later than 5 days after the item is in your possession. You will have 14 days after notifying us of wanting to return an item to send it back to us to receive a refund. The refund will be given for the items purchased only and not the shipping or any other costs involved.
- A client that wishes to return items for a refund as described in clause 3 is responsible for arranging and paying for the return shipment and all costs involved.
- A refund will be given by us within 14 days of receiving the items back in the condition they were purchased in. The refund will be given only for the items purchased and returned and will not include the costs of the packing/shipment/delivery or any other costs involved in the items sent to us.
- We do not do “buy Backs” for the items purchased from us that you want to return.
- If an item that you purchased has arrived damaged you need to notify us immediately so that we can make the proper arrangements and start procedures with the freight/delivery company that was responsible for transporting it to you safely with the utmost care, bringing it to you exactly as we sold it and packed it. We might ask you to prove that the item has arrived damaged to you.
- Refunds can be given only to the person that purchased the item from us.
- Shipping schedules of the courier companies are not our responsibility. We ship your orders with the best and most affordable courier and only after your approval of the cost and send you a tracking code. No refunds will be given if the client is not satisfied with the courier and his delivery schedule since these are not our responsibility and all grievances should be made between the client and the courier. We will help you to the best of our ability so that you will get the item/s that you purchased from us.
- Prices do not include 17% VAT if purchased in Israel nor does it include any additional taxes due be paid according to your locality.
- This website uses Google Analytics to capture visitor information. This information cannot identify any personal information about the visitor. By the very nature of using analytics software a cookie is stored in your computer and the IP address is recorded which enables the tracking software to provide helpful stats for us to use as well as to identify suspicious activity. The information that we can view includes: country from where a visitor came, time on website, pages viewed etc. All surfers are anonymous and unidentifiable.
- The email address you enter during the process of purchasing an item from our online antique shop or to be registered for our newsletter, is recorded in our secure database as well as the operators of the online credit card processing and newsletter. Your email address and credit card details will never be sold or given to anyone else. Your email address is never made publically available. We do not store your credit card details or know their full info since we do not physically process them.
- Your personal data will be used by Mayer Antiques & Collectibles where it is necessary to enable us to provide you with the services you have requested. As stated above, we will transfer your personal data only to third parties such as: to our bank, online credit card processing, newsletter operators or shippers. These organizations will only use the information to carry out the instructed services and on the basis, that the information is confidential and secure. We do not transfer your personal data to third parties who wish to use it for their own marketing or other purposes. We may need to carry out anti-money laundering and trade sanction checks, and for us to do so we may need to retain and disclose certain information about you to appropriate agencies. This is also to assist with fraud, crime prevention and detection. We will only disclose your personal data when we receive a request from a government or law enforcement authority to provide your data in two situations: when we are ordered to do so by a court; or after we have undertaken an internal review and conclude that the institution making the request has both complied with the correct procedure and has the right to seek disclosure. We may also disclose your personal information if we are required to do so under any legal obligation and may use external data for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction, or where doing so would not infringe your rights, but is necessary and in the public interest.