These original Israeli Dustar knives are of Model 1 Arad, the first models to be produced by Alex Shamgar and Meir Aziz. The Dustar knives are made of D2 steel - RC 56-57 making them relatively easy to sharpen. The Israeli Dustar knives that we have available are of a limited edition made for some of the most elite military units in the IDF:
Sayeret Matkal Dustar knife
- The IDF's elite special reconnaissance unit, modeled after the British SAS and the US Delta Force. SOLD OUT
Shayetet 13 Dustar knife
- The IDF's elite navy special forces unit, comparable to the US Navy SEALS and the British Special Boat Service. SOLD OUT
Sayeret Tzanhanim Dustar knife
- Paratrooper special reconnaissance unit - 6 pieces left
Sayeret Rimon Dustar knife
- A commando unit specializing in anti-terrorist activities in the Gaza strip and surrounding areas - 6 pieces left
Agaf Hamivtzaim Matkal
- Operations Directorate of the Chief of Staff - 6 pieces left
Each original Israeli Dustar knife
comes with a leather and Kydex scabbard.
When ordering please mention which one of these four types you would like.
Each knife is numbered on its spine. These are not the commercial Dustar knives but rather a very limited production to some of Israel's military special units given as commemorative gifts for end of service or finishing courses.
Dustar knives are no longer produced and so all of these are super rare!
Total length without scabbard: 30 cm / 11.81 inches
Total length with kydex scabbard: 37 cm / 14.56 inches
Total length with leather scabbard: 34.5 cm / 13.58 inches